Saturday, May 16, 2009

First Post!!

Hey everyone!! I finally got my page figured out and hope to be adding in the future. This was a tricky thing for me to finally get up and running, I just could NOT figure this thing out! But, it’s finally done.

Everyone probably knows me but, in case not, I’m Nicole. Married to Eloy for over 2.5 years. We’re expecting our first little one, a GIRL!! Her name will be Presley, no middle name yet. I am 23 weeks, so I’ve got about 17 more to go! We’re pretty much excited. She is a blessing now and will always be.

Eloy is in the Marine Corps, stationed here in Fort Worth. I work at a bank full time. We both love what we do, and wouldn’t have it any other way. Although, I’d like to be a SAHM. : ) Maybe one day…

I don’t have any plans for this blog, other than keeping up with our life. Documented. I tend to takes pictures, but then I don’t do anything with them but store ‘em on my computer. Might as well put some of ‘em to use on here.

Here I am in all my pregnant glory.....And my hubby Eloy.




No comments:

Post a Comment