Monday, July 27, 2009

Bocephus isn't so sure....

About all this new baby stuff popping up around the house...It's so cute.

The swing got put together and left out in the living room. Well, since I've been home and the dogs have been inside a lot more, they've been roaming and checking everything out. I came around the corner the other day and he was reluctantly standing in front of the swing. I guess he had nudged it while smelling and of course the thing's gonna move! He had this very weary look on his face as it kept moving, and slowly backed up. Then ran away, lol.




And then we've got her high chair still out (I have no idea why)




I'm really excited about the whole set I got. I had registered for the green/grey Chicco everything from BRU. Welll, I found another set from Chicco on AAFES.com (military only access) and liked it SO much better than the green/grey one! I told my mom to let people know if they were gonna buy the stuff to get it from there. Which ended up happening. Aunt Rhonda has access to the site and they ordered it all!--The travel system, play yard, and high chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment