Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Vacation Progress

Phew have WE been busy! I have been off since last Thursday and have not rested all that much. The painting of her room has been done (with provisions to come, uhh ohh!) We got the crib put together last week too. I finally talked Eloy into moving our furniture into her room, although I only wanted the dresser to go for now, but dad came over and they went ahead and moved both over. Now we have my old dresser, which seems so kid sized compared to Presley's stuff. We'll be getting OUR own new bedroom furniture here in the next month or so...until then, Eloy loaded his stuff right back into Presley's chest--annoying!!

Here's her dresser



And hers/daddy's chest



Eloy also added another shelf + rod to her closet



I was going to make all her bedding, but we went to Hobby Lobby and they were out of my fabric. So, in addition to that and the fact that I'm scared to buy a ton of fabric and NOT be able to sew it...we're just going to buy a set! Which is why I say we've got to do provisions to the room b/c it's verry hard to match stuff with the colors we've already painted :/

No comments:

Post a Comment